Sunday, June 23, 2019

Sanity Sunday - Soul Mix

by Nomad


Thought I would drop a Sanity Sunday on you today. The theme is soul groups from the early 70s. The period linking soul and the disco era produced some fantastic music.


The playlist consists of:

  1.   I'll Be Around - The Spinners
  2.  Blue Magic - Sideshow
  3.  Ain't No Woman (Like The One I've Got) - Four Tops 
  4.  Could It Be I'm Falling In Love - The Spinners
  5.  I Second That Emotion -Smokey Robinson
  6.  I'll Take You There - Staple Singers
  7.  Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time) - The Delfonics
  8.  Just My Imagination - The Temptations
  9.   Knock On Wood - Otis Redding 
  10.  You'll Never Get To Heaven - The Stylistics 
  11.  Reach Out I'll Be There - Four Tops
  12.  Shinning Star - The Manhattans
  13.  Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye &  Tammi Terrell
  14.  The Tears Of A Clown - Smokey Robinson
  15.  How Can You Mend A Broken Heart - Al Green
  16.  Break Your Promise - The Delfonics 
  17.  Mercy Mercy Me - Marvin Gaye
  18.  Love Train - The O'Jays
  19.  Get Ready - The Temptations
  20.  I Can't Help Myself - The Four Tops

Have a wonderful Sunday, my friends.