Sunday, October 7, 2018

A Nomadic Diversion: The Idle Chat Game

by Nomad


With all that went down this week, all of it low-down and unbecoming a nation that was once so proud, I really didn't think you were up for a weekly review. I don't know about you all but I feel like a wet rag that been rung out and put on a clothesline. Enough already, say I.
So, after having consulted my experts, I decided that a proper diversion was in order. 

Not long ago, I realized that I knew that when it comes to my audience, I haven't really gotten to know you as well as I probably should. 
Oh yes, we may talk about Trump's dinky mushroom, Rudy's teeth problems, or Sarah's portable pillow collection, but I frankly would like to hear more about my favorite topic. 
You.

To that end, I have devised a kind of game- though that's probably not the right word. There are no prizes. No winners.

Step 1 - Roll the dice
Go to Random.org  and roll the dice to find your number.

Step 2 - Find Your Question
With the number from the dice roll, find the corresponding question. Answer the question and explain your answer. 


    1.     If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
    2.     Which living person do you most admire?  
    3.     What is your most treasured possession?  
    4.     What do you most value in your friends?
    5.     What do you consider your greatest achievement?
    6.     What is the quality you most like in the opposite sex?
    7.     Which talent would you most like to have?
    8.     What is your idea of perfect happiness?
    9.     What was the most difficult decision you've had to make?
    10.     When and where were you happiest?
    11.     How would you describe your current state of mind?
    12.     What is your best character trait? 

Is there an alternative question on this list that you would like to answer? Be my guest.

And Now.. The Musical Sanity Break



The playlist consists of:

  1. Moddi - House by the Sea 
  2. Benjamin Francis Leftwich - Atlas Hands
  3. Jeremy Messersmith - A Girl, a Boy, and a Graveyard
  4. Bon Iver & St. Vincent - Roslyn
  5. Angus and Julia Stone - Big Jet Plane
  6. Fleet Foxes - Montezuma
  7. High Highs - Open Season
  8. José González - What Will
  9. Stornoway - Zorbing
  10. Radical Face - Welcome Home